Official TitleA Phase 3, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Efficacy and Safety Study of Povorcitinib (INCB054707) in Participants With Moderate to Severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy of povorcitinib.
Could this study be right for you?
- Subject must have a diagnosis of hidradenitis suppurativa for at least 3 months prior to study visit
- Subject must have at least 5 active HS spots in 2 different body areas
- Subject must have tried an oral or injected medication for HS with little to no improvement
- Subject must be in good general health with no history of tuberculosis, heart disease, cancer, HIV, hepatitis B or C, or blood clots
- Female subjects must not be pregnant, breastfeeding, or considering becoming pregnant for the duration of the study
18 years and up