Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- A Study on Maternal Immune Responsiveness
- Healthy New Albany: Breast Cancer Project
- A study on the treatment of degenerative spondylolisthesis with lumbar spinal stenosis of the lower part of the back
- ADAPT: An Intervention Study for Parkinson's Disease
- A Study of Mobile Health (mHealth), Breast Disease, and Lifestyle Modification
- A Study of ExAblate Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption for the Treatment of Patients with Probable Alzheimer’s Disease
- A Study Using Intrauterine System for the Treatment of Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.