Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- A Treatment Study for Amblyopia (lazy eye) Vision Improvement
- A Study for Night Shift Workers
- CALM --The Cancer Activity and Lifestyle Measurement Study
- A Study on Joint Laxity
- The ACES study for OSU students
- A Study for Those with Hip Pain from GTPS
- A Study to Investigate the Effectiveness of JNJ-67953964 in Patients with Major Depression Disorder
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.