Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- A Study Looking at the Effects of Cabazitaxel w/Abiraterone vs Abiraterone alone in Patients with Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Understanding How Booster Seat and Seat Belt Positioning Affects Safety in Motor Vehicle Crashes
- A Study Comparing Upadacitinib to Dupilumab in Adult Subjects with Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
- Understanding the Transmission of Syphilis
- A Study to Develop a New MRI Stress Test
- A Study of Intermittent Outward Eye Misalignment (Exotropia)
- A Study Evaluating the Use of Slow Bolus Infusions of AXER-204 in Individuals with Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.