Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- Evaluating Egg Donors Thoughts on Genetic Testing
- LGBTQ+ Breast/Chest Cancer Study
- The BabyTalk Study--For Children With and Without Hearing Loss
- Intervention to Improve Teen Driving
- Evaluating Risk Factors and Behavior Change in Adolescents (16-19 years old)
- A Study After Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Study Drug and Quetiapine in People with Depression
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.