Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- A Study to Evaluate the Source of a "Gummy Smile" in Different Racial Groups
- A Study on Dental Pain and Anxiety Related to the Dentapen
- A Study to Evaluate Relationship Dynamics in Families of Children with ADHD and Their Opposite-Sex Siblings
- Understanding Caregivers' Decisions to Seek and Share Health Information with Care Recipients
- An Intervention Study for Subjects with Palmoplantar Pustulosis
- How Changes in Body Mass Following Weight Loss Effect Endometrial Tissue and Blood
- Children's Storybook Project
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.