Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- The ACES Study- a study for students at Ohio State
- A Study Using the Calypso Knee System
- A Study of DBS-Expert system used during Deep Brain Stimulation For Parkinson's Disease
- Children's Autobiographical Memory Study
- A treatment study using PoNS for balance deficit due to TBI
- A medication study for Bipolar I Disorder
- Caregiver Needs Assessment Project
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.