Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- A Study for Those with Hip Pain from GTPS
- A Study to Investigate the Effectiveness of JNJ-67953964 in Patients with Major Depression Disorder
- A Study on the Interdisciplinary Approach to Chronic Hip Pain
- A Medication Study for Schizophrenia
- A Medication study for Children with Major Depressive Disorder (Ages 7 -17)
- A study on the role of spirituality and faith during cancer treatment
- The Effects of Dry Needling on Knee Pain
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.