Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- The influence of health perceptions, coping style, and decision-making on health and well-being among individuals with heart failure
- Identification of microRNAs involved in cerebral collateral regulation
- How Chemotherapy Can Affect Gut Health and Cognition
- Understanding Caregivers' Decisions to Seek and Share Health Information with Care Recipients
- A Study of ExAblate Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption for the Treatment of Patients with Probable Alzheimer’s Disease
- Investigating Bilingual Decision Making
- Decision-Making Abilities and Testamentary Capacity Among Older Adults
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.