Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- Understanding Decision Making Differences in People With and Without ADHD
- A Study Seeking to Understand Health Experiences in Southeastern Ohio
- Dementia Caregiver Needs Assessment Project
- A Study Evaluating the Effect of Black Raspberry Whole Fruit Beverage on Gut Health to Prevent Lung Cancer
- Adult Eye Tracking Study
- Child (ages 3-9) Memory Studies
- Interventions to Improve Cognitive Functioning in Multiple Sclerosis
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.