Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- Investigating Bilingual Decision Making
- Decision-Making Abilities and Testamentary Capacity Among Older Adults
- How Changes in Body Mass Following Weight Loss Effect Endometrial Tissue and Blood
- MRE Study: Magnetic Resonance Elastography
- A Treatment Study For COPD
- Children with Autism Who Use Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Children Helping Children With Immune Diseases
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.