Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- The Emerging Adulthood Health Project
- Evaluating Risk Factors and Behavior Change in Young Adults (17-19 years old)
- Exploring the Connectivity and Functional Organization of the Infant Brain (0-3 yrs)
- Mind-Body Interventions for Healthy Aging
- A Study Evaluating Brain Development and Behavior in Children
- A Study to Evaluate the Connection Between the Brain and Behavior in Adults
- Evaluating Waterpipe Puffing Behaviors
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.