Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- A Study to Prevent Maternal Peripartum Infection
- Hepatitis C Virus Immunity in Women and Children
- COVID-19 Determinants of Disease Severity, Perinatal Transmission, and Immune Response to COVID-19 Vaccine
- A Study on the immune response to TdaP vaccine during pregnancy
- The EASE Study
- The PEACH Study
- A Study Evaluating Methods to Stop E-cigarettes/Vaping in Young Adults (18-24)
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.