Official TitleA Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Operationally Seamless, Adaptive Phase 2/3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Baricitinib in Adult Patients with Severe or Very Severe Alopecia Areata BRAVE-AA1
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy of baricitinib.
Could this study be right for you?
- Subject must self-identify as Black or African American
- Subject's current episode of alopecia areata must be more than 6 months and no longer than 8 years
- Subject must not have any spontaneous improvement
- Subject must be in good general health with no history of tuberculosis, heart disease, cancer, HIV, hepatitis B or C, or blood clots
- Female subjects must not be pregnant, breastfeeding, or considering becoming pregnant for the duration of the study
18 years and up