A Study to Investigate Where Franklin County Residents Overdose and What Supports They Need
Official TitleWhere Do Franklin County Residents Overdose and What Supports Do They Need?
The purpose of this study is to identify places where Franklin County residents have had an opioid-related overdose (e.g. home, workplace, coffee shop, grocery story). We also want to identify what resources people want to see in these places (e.g. NaloxBoxes, vending machines, a motion monitoring device) to help people stay safe.
Could this study be right for you?
- Male and females aged 18 years or older
- Resident of Franklin County
- Experienced at least one overdose in Franklin County, OH between January 2021 and December 2022
- You suspected your overdose was opioid-related or someone gave you Narcan
- Willing to discuss your overdose experience in a one-on-one interview
- Have access to a private room and an Internet connection, or able to travel to a local public library for the interview
18 and up