Official TitleRandomized Trial on Mobile Technology and Young Drivers' Cellphone Use
The purpose of this study is to find out if a cell phone app affects driving behavior among young drivers. This information may help us develop public health and traffic safety strategies for young drivers.
Could this study be right for you?
- 18-24 years old at the time of recruitment
- Must have full Ohio driver's license
- Must have ownership and exclusive access to a car
- Must have car insurance with at least state-minimum coverage
- Must live in the Greater Columbus Metropolitan Area
- Must drive at least 3-4 days a week on average
- Must have functioning iPhone or Android smartphone with an active phone service account (Ex: Verizon, AT&T, etc.)
- Must not have a physical car insurance monitoring device or app installed
- Must speak and read English
18 - 24