Stress Reactivity Study
Official TitleOrexin Receptor Antagonists as Modulators of Threat Sensitivity in individuals with Alcohol Use Disorder
The purpose of this study is to see if BELSOMRA, an FDA approved medication that is prescribed to treat insomnia, changes the body’s response to stress.
Could this study be right for you?
- 18-65 years old
- Generally medically and physically healthy
- Regular alcohol use
- Diagnosis of bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, mania, or psychosis
- Currently pregnant or trying to become pregnant (female)
- Presence of ferrous-containing metal in the body
- Inability to tolerate enclosed spaces
Exclusion Criteria varies, please contact Study Coordinator for more information.
18 - 65