Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- Ohio Firefighter Study--Examining the Risk of Occupational Exposure to Smoke
- Knee Osteoarthritis Study--Lifestyle Intervention Program for Those 50 and Older
- Media Use and Youth--For Those 12-17 Years of Age
- Media & Life Events--A Study for OSU Students
- Lewy Bodies Study for Those Experiencing Visual Hallucinations (VH)
- Lewy Bodies Study for Those with Sleep Behavior Disorders
- Lewy Bodies Study--Assessing the Effects of a Drug Called RVT-101
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.