Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- OSU Dermatology Biorepository for Those With Skin Conditions
- A Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of Lenacapavir Together With Other Antiretroviral Medications in People Living With HIV (CALIBRATE)
- A Study Evaluating Responses to Cancer Messages
- A Study of LY3819253 (LY-CoV555) in Participants With Mild to Moderate COVID-19 Illness (BLAZE-1)
- Relationship Networks Study
- Psychological Responses, Coping Strategies and Physical Activity During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Impact of Coronavirus Quarantine on Families with Young Children
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.