Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- Evaluating the Use of Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin to Prevent Hospitalization or Death in Persons with COVID-19
- A Study of Milestones to Advance Language Learning
- A Study to Evaluate Addiction and Behavior Related to Menthol Cigarette Substitutes
- A Study to Evaluate Reactions to Stories About Health Issues
- A Study Examining First and Second Generation E-cigarettes (Switch Study)
- Evaluating Women's Experiences of Childbirth in the Midwestern United States
- A Study Seeking to Understand the Health Experiences of Men and Women in Southeastern Ohio
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.