Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- Biomarkers of Sickle Cell Lung Disease -BOLD
- EMERGE- A Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness and Safety of a Medication (Aducanumab) in Those with Early Alzheimer's
- A Survey Study for Engaged or Recently Married Couples
- Child Attitudes and Behaviors Study
- A Study for Those with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)-- Examining a Drug Called Baricitinib
- Ankle Function Study for Healthy Volunteers OR Those with Ankle Instability or Nerve Damage
- Survey Study for Caregivers of Children with Autism
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.