Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- Lewy Bodies Study for Those Experiencing Visual Hallucinations (VH)
- Lewy Bodies Study for Those with Sleep Behavior Disorders
- Lewy Bodies Study--Assessing the Effects of a Drug Called RVT-101
- A Study for Those with GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease)--Using an Implantable Medical Device (EndoStim)
- The Effects of Maternal Age on Fertility of Offspring--A Survey Study for Women 18 and Over
- A Gastric Balloon Study Comparing the Adjustable Balloon System Regimen to Diet and Exercise Alone for Helping with Obesity
- A Study for Children with Autism and Sleep Disturbances--Ages 6-14
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.