Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- Childhood Memory Study-For Children Ages 2-8
- Healthy Volunteer Study Seeking Adults 18-50 Examining a Wound Healing Dressing (Procellera)
- Peanut Allergy in Infants
- The LILAC Study – For Those with Cutaneous and/or Systemic Lupus
- Physical Therapy Study for Young Children (6 months to 24 months) with Motor Delays
- Ohio Firefighter Study--Examining the Risk of Occupational Exposure to Smoke
- Knee Osteoarthritis Study--Lifestyle Intervention Program for Those 50 and Older
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.