Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- Speech Perception Study for Children Ages 4-5
- Medication Study for those with Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis (Ages 18-55)
- Study Seeking Pet Owners with Weak Immune Systems
- Medication Study for the Symptoms of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- A Diabetes Prevention Study for Young Hispanic Women in the Houston Texas Area
- Tetraplegia/Spinal Cord Injury (Quadreplegia) Research Study--NeuroLife
- Study on Web-Based Health Information (Seeking Smokers age 18+)
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.