Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- A Medication Study for Those with Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis
- OSU Lunch Study
- A Study for Healthy Adolescents 12-18: Understanding Risk of Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes
- A Computerized Psychological Treatment for Cancer Patient with Major Depression Disorder
- Feeding Study for Postmenopausal Women-- Added Sugars Biomarker Study
- A Study for Those Going Through Cardiac Rehabilitation--Measurement of Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Those with and without Diabetes
- The Food Habits and Quality of Diet Among Cancer Paitents
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.