Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- Spinal Cord Injury (Quadreplegia/Tetraplegia) Research Study--NeuroLife
- THE WMSEE Study-- A Study to Evaluate Weight Management, Sleep, Emotions, and Exercise
- A Study for Healthy Postmenopausal Women - Biomarkers for Gynecologic Cancer
- A Study for Contact Lens Wearers Experiencing Discomfort--Ages 30-40
- A Survey Study -- Sibling Relationships and Impact on Well-Being
- A Resistance Training Study for Postmenopausal Women Ages 40-75
- Gut Feelings: Marriage, Mood, and the Gut Microbiome
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.