Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- The Family Risk Study
- A Study to Evaluate if Hydroxychloroquine Can Prevent COVID-19 Infection in Healthcare Workers (HERO-HCQ Trial)
- A Study Evaluating the Ability of Experimental Medications to Improve Health Outcomes for People with COVID-19
- AZD1222: A COVID-19 Vaccine Study
- A Study to Evaluate an Investigational Drug (NLY01)Treatment to be used in Early-Stage Parkinson’s Disease
- A Study to Evaluate an Investigational Drug (tavapadon) as a Possible Treatment in Early Parkinson’s Disease
- A Study for Those with Hip Pain from GTPS
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.