Welcome to StudySearch
StudySearch is an online listing of research studies that are seeking volunteers at The Ohio State University.
Find A Study
Thank you for considering participation in a research study.
To search for studies please select any of the following criteria:
Recently Posted Studies
- How Immune Cells May Help Fight Infections and Prevent Disease-- A Study Seeking Healthy Volunteers
- A Study to Better Understand Fainting--The ENCHANT Study--seeking healthy 12-20 year olds
- Study Seeking Women with a Personal OR Family History of Breast Cancer
- A Study for Those with Diabetic Macular Edema--The BOULEVARD Study
- A Study for Those with Diabetic Retinopathy- A Diabetic Eye Disease
- A Treatment Study for Those with Moderate to Severe Post-partum Depression
- A Study for Those with Recent-Onset Schizophrenia or Schizophreniform Disorder--Comparing Two Treatments
Join ResearchMatchBecome a research volunteer. ResearchMatch is a secure, easy to use, volunteer registry funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Researchers can invite volunteers to participate in their study that may be a good fit; however, names and contact information are not released until a volunteer indicates they would like to know more about the study and agrees to release their information to the researcher.
Join ResearchMatch today. Children under 18 must be enrolled by a parent or guardian.