The purpose of this study is to see how the study drug CIN-107 works in managing blood pressure in patients with primary aldosteronism (PA), a hormone disorder which causes your body to produce too much of the hormone aldosterone.
The duration of this study is 74 weeks.
- Diagnosis of primary aldosteronism (PA)
- Taking an MRA to control BP, such as Spironolactone or Eplerenone, or not yet taking an MRA
The purpose of this study is to learn more about whether FCR001, an investigational cell therapy, can prevent the rejection of living donor kidney transplants without the need for lifelong anti-rejection drugs.
• Recipient age ≥ 18 years
• Donor age ≥ 18 and ≤ 60 years
• Recipient of a first kidney transplant from a living donor
• Not diagnosed with or treated for any type of cancer (donor or recipient)